- Flesh of 3 ripe avocadoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, peeled & finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chilli, finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder dip)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 100g coloured cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp cumin + 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Extra fresh coriander & 800g McCain Crispers to serve
- Deep fry McCain Crispers as instructed and drain.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place into serving dish, and top with extra coriander.
- Serve warm with loads of McCain Crispers for dipping.
Other recipes you might also like...